Nitrux Icon Theme Setup

Hello guys,

I tried to install Nitrux Icons Theme by command line from apt-get but It does show an error for generating cache

here is what I get through the whole process on the terminal screen:
anass@SuperX3:~$ sudo apt-get install nitrux-icon-theme-kde Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done The following NEW packages will be installed: nitrux-icon-theme-kde 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 29 not upgraded. Need to get 0 B/4,609 kB of archives. After this operation, 40.9 MB of additional disk space will be used. Selecting previously unselected package nitrux-icon-theme-kde. (Reading database ... 150154 files and directories currently installed.) Preparing to unpack .../nitrux-icon-theme-kde_3.4.41_all.deb ... Unpacking nitrux-icon-theme-kde (3.4.41) ... Processing triggers for superx-system (3.0) ... SuperX system started... Setting up nitrux-icon-theme-kde (3.4.41) ... gtk-update-icon-cache-3.0: The generated cache was invalid.

Thanks in advance

Hi, this error means that the icon theme has some minor problem, even the default SuperX icons have this problem (which we will fix eventually), and this can be ignored.

All right, I’ll wait for the fix then. It still a fresh work but already Awesome. So no problem with that . Thanks for the quick answer :wink: